Windows Desktop & Server Administration Technologies
This flexible program was designed to focus on the backend operations of a computing environment starting with the desktop computer hardware and operating systems back to the servers in a data center and the how they all work together to deliver the front-end applications utilized by company personnel. CompTIA A+ Certification is a prerequisite.
You will begin with core coursework preparing for the industry recognized Microsoft Windows 10 Certification Exam & Microsoft Windows Managing Modern Desktops Certification Exam (exam fee included in program). This will be followed by the Windows Server Administration Certification Prep Track covering the following topics:
· Windows Server: Installation and Configuration, Storage Services, Configure Hyper-V, High Availability
· Manage, Monitor, and Maintain Servers, DNS, DHCP, IP Addressing, Remote Access Solutions
· Advanced Networking Features, Install and Configure Active Directory, Active Directory Enterprise Infrastructure, Active Directory Certificate Services, Implementing Group Policy
Additional coursework and labs teach and prepare you to obtain optional industry-recognized certifications including:
· CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep & Exam
· Virtualization Fundamentals using VMware ESXi & vSphere
· VMware Certified Associate Certification Prep (VCA-DBT) & Exam, VMware vSAN (Virtual SAN)
· Azure Fundamentals Certification Prep & Exam, Azure Administrator Certification Prep & Exam
· Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Fundamentals
Please note that individuals who already have active matching certifications may opt to take electives in place of the associated core courses. Proof of active certification status must be presented at time of registration.
During the development of your training plan, you will be able to choose from a list of over 200 related electives that include topics such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online Deployment, IT Help Desk Specialist, IT Support Technician, Remote IT Administration, Managing & Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Support Engineer Associate, Cloud Administration Track, CompTIA Cloud+, Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Certification Bundle, VMware vSphere VCP Lab with VMware Workstation, Certification Exam: VMware VCP, Azure Security Engineer Track, Azure Architecture Technologies, Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals, Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop, Python Programming for Automated Scripting, SQL, Azure - Extending On-Prem Active Directory into Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Administration Track, Linux Fundamentals, CompTIA Network+, Migrating between Windows and Mac Computers, Windows PowerShell, Advanced Windows Performance Troubleshooting, Securing Windows Server, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), Project Management Essentials, Scrum Certification Prep +Scrum Master+ Agile Scrum Training, Microsoft Flow Essentials, Getting Started with Microsoft 365,Microsoft Planner Essential Training, Microsoft Project Essentials, Microsoft SharePoint Mastery, Zoom Essentials, Microsoft Visio – Complete, Email Etiquette At Work, plus more!
As an added benefit, if you are currently unemployed, you may qualify to have the entire program paid for, 100%, without any out-of-pocket costs to you. We are WIOA, Trade Act and Section 30 Approved. We also offer various other financing options.
There are no reviews yet.