Gain comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 Suite- including the deployment, management, applications, and maintenance.
Master countless captivating topics including, but not limited to...
Our Microsoft (Office) 365 Administration program was designed to provide comprehensive training on the management and deployment of the cloud-based suite of Microsoft (Office) 365 business applications. The program begins with a course on Getting Started with Microsoft 365. Some other initial topics include:
• Office 365 New Features
• Learning Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Desktop
• OneDrive for Business
• Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Planner, SharePoint, & Windows 10 Essential Training
• OneNote for the web
These courses, along with other core coursework, will readily prepare you for the industry recognized Microsoft Windows 10 Certification Exam & Microsoft Windows Managing Modern Desktops Certification Exam (exam fee included in program).
The second part of the program prepares you to obtain the industry-recognized Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Certification, which covers the following topics:
• Introduction to Microsoft 365 for IT Pros, Windows 10: Administration & Security
• Windows as a Service: Planning Deployment, Microsoft Office 365: Deployment & Administration
• Windows 10: Troubleshooting for IT Support, Office 365 for Administrators: Supporting Users,
• Office 365 for Administrators: Troubleshooting Issues for Users
• Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Advanced Identity and Endpoint Protection
• Windows 10 for IT Pros Essential Training, Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite: Management and Security
• Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Identity and Endpoint Protection Basics
• Microsoft 365 Essential Training for Administrators
Students who already have an active matching certification(s) may opt to take other electives in place of the associated courses.
During the development of your training plan, you be able to choose from over 150 related electives including topics such as Managing Microsoft Teams, Cloud Computing - CompTIA Cloud+ Cert Prep & Exam, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Automate (Flow), Microsoft Project, Publisher, SharePoint, Visio, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Fundamentals, Python Programming for Automated Scripting, Cybersecurity, Azure Fundamentals, Azure Administrator, CompTIA A+ Certification, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop, Windows Virtual Desktop WVD, Deploying Windows Virtual Desktop in Microsoft Azure, Cybersecurity Risk Management, Windows Powershell, IT Help Desk Specialists, Remote IT Administration, IT Support Technician Track, and Project Management Essentials.
As an added benefit, if you are currently unemployed, you may qualify to have the entire program paid for, 100%, without any out-of-pocket costs to you. We are WIOA, Trade Act, Section 30 and GI Bill Approved. We also offer various other financing options.
With over 30 years of experience in Information Technology, Visible Edge has been servicing our customer base of over 600 companies, providing everything from basic computer workstations to full network implementations. These programs share our vast industry knowledge with you. Not sure where to start? Our counselors are available to help put together a customized program to meet your needs.