Enjoy helping people solve computer and software application problems? Then this program is for you!
Master fundamental and advanced software applications and operating systems...
Our flexible IT Help Desk Support Technologies program is designed to accommodate individuals interested in entering the field of end user IT support. It begins with teaching basic computer operating skills along with customer services related skills. In preparing you for a role as an IT Help Desk Support Technician the following topics will be covered:
- • Windows 10: Administration, Manage and Maintain Windows 10
- • Learning PC Maintenance and Performance
- • CompTIA A+ (220-1001 and 220-1002) Cert Prep: The Basics
- • Troubleshooting Common PC Issues for Users
- • Innovative Customer Service Techniques
- • Communication Foundations
- • Writing Customer Service Emails
- • Phone-Based Customer Service
- • Time Management Fundamentals
- • Decision-Making Strategies
- • Teamwork Foundations
- • Conflict Resolution Foundations
- • IT Service Desk: Customer Service Fundamentals
This and other core coursework will prepare you for the industry recognized Microsoft Windows 10 Certification Exam & Microsoft Windows Managing Modern Desktops Certification Exam (exam fee included in program).
Additional coursework and labs teach and prepare you to obtain Industry-Recognized Microsoft Certifications in the primary Microsoft (Office) 365 Applications. Certification Preparation and exams for:
- • Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Associate - Microsoft Office Specialist
- • Word, Excel, Access Expert - Microsoft Office Specialist
Individuals who already have active matching certifications may opt to take electives in place of the associated core courses.
During the development of your training plan, you will be able to choose from a list of over 200 related electives that include topics such as Remote IT Administration, Managing Microsoft Teams, Certification Exam Prep for CompTIA A+, Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, Microsoft 365 Fundamentals, Microsoft 365 Fundamentals, Windows Virtual Desktop WVD, Deploying Windows Virtual Desktop in Microsoft Azure, Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop, plus more.
As an added benefit, if you are currently unemployed, you may qualify to have the entire program paid for, 100%, without any out-of-pocket costs to you. We are WIOA, Trade Act, Section 30 and GI Bill Approved. We also offer various other financing options.
With over 30 years of experience in information technology (IT), Visible Edge has been servicing our customer base of over 600 companies, providing everything from basic computer workstations to full network implementations. These programs share our vast industry knowledge with you.
Not sure where to start? Our counselors are available to help put together a customized program to meet your needs.