– Work with various teams including engineering, manufacturing, production, sales, etc.
– Possess proficient writing skills to ensure clear, effective communication.
– Familiar with installation, product use, operation, features, maintenance, and other aspects of the products/company.
– Create, write, and update reports, manuals, and other related publications.
– Produce technical content.
– Collect feedback for future updates and revisions.
– In charge of the owner’s guide – including research, revision, preparation, development, translation, distribution, and more.
-Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Technical Writing, Marketing, or similar industry.
-Familiar with Adobe Frame Maker and/or similar platforms.
-Three or more years of experience in technical writing or a parallel industry.
-Some physical requirements may be required.
|Job Category||Other Positions|