– Adhere to engineering design practices.
– Write software.
– Contribute to and participate in design reviews and collaborative review.
– Work alongside other teams throughout the company, including other software engineers and stakeholders.
– Follow coding standards and other documented processes.
– Design, document, and develop software, software tools, etc.
– Meet all user requirements.
– Produce software specifications.
– Determine feasibility.
– Determine software verification plans.
– Troubleshoot, debug, verify, and upgrade current software systems.
– Document and communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
– Work with common embedded software development and troubleshooting tools.
-Verbal and written communication skills.
-Experience with Bluetooth, Ethernet, and electronic communication methods is a plus.
-Experience with signal processing a plus.
-Experience with MatLab and/or Mathcad a plus.
-Experience with C++ or ARM Assembly is a plus.
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline preferred.
-More than five years of experience as an engineer preferred.
-Some physical requirements may be required.
|Job Category||Engineer, Other Engineering Positions, Other Positions|