– Generate design layouts, drawings, models, BOMs, and related material.
– Follow OSHA, EPA, federal, state, and similar regulations.
– Meet all technical specifications, customer/user requirements, etc.
– Drawing and BOM accuracy.
– Produce CAD design layouts, models, and engineering drawings.
– Create detailed product and tooling CAD models.
– Work with and support engineers, suppliers, laboratory personnel, managers, manufacturing, quality, assembly, marketing, and other teams throughout your organization,
– Perform design analysis, calculate part tolerances, product/check drawings, select parts, provide technical assistance, and more.
– Maintain documentation and make observations through development.
– Possess knowledge of tubing design, fasteners, ASME pressure vessel code, FEM/FEA, design for assembly and manufacturing, electrical components, printed wiring design, gear design, bearing system design, or other similar areas.
– Familiarity with GD&T/GD&T standards are a plus.
– Familiarity with CAD design, 3D modeling, Creo, and/or other advanced software applications are a plus.
– Degree in engineering, electrical technology, or a similar discipline preferred, but not required.
– Two or more years in mechanical or electromechanical engineering.
– Twelve or more years of layout, design, and detailing experience.
– Some physical requirements may be essential.
|Job Category||Designer, Mechanical Engineer, Other Positions|