– Follow all applicable safety regulations.
– Familiar with CNC lathes, manual lathes, cable rolling machines, wire cutting machines, wire stripping machines, cable tie machines, crimp machines, etc.
– Complete applicable paperwork.
– Maintain inventory and production levels.
– Maintain clean and orderly machines, as well as general work areas.
– Test records and other documentation.
– Utilize precision measure instruments.
– Read, understand, and follow BOMs – as well as determine BOM requirements.
– Work with other teams/individuals throughout the organization including team members, supervisors, managers, and more.
– Troubleshoot and resolve mechanical and/or programmable programs.
– Highschool diploma, GED, or equivalent education.
– Three or more years of experience working with and operating production machinery.
– Some basic physical requirements may apply.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Other Positions|