Powerful 3D technical illustrations for service information
Technical Illustrations are key to communicating complex product, parts, and service information clearly and accurately. Creo Illustrate repurposes CAD data to generate rich, interactive 3D animations and illustrations, offering superior 3D illustrative capabilities that accurately reflect product engineering design.
Creo Illustrate interprets heterogeneous CAD formats and is fully integrated with Windchill, Creo and Arbortext products to deliver fast, up-to-date 3D technical information for the support of products throughout their lifecycle.
With Creo Illustrate, you can immediately realize the proven benefits of PTC’s industry-leading 3D technical illustrations solution, with complete confidence that your investment will make it easier than ever to create and maintain the high-quality graphics needed to meet product and service information initiatives.
Features & Benefits
- Leverage multiple CAD formats to produce illustrations specific to the end product designed regardless of CAD systems
- Structure sBOM for parts list from engineering design product structure to create information structure for parts and service procedures
- Create 3D animations to visually describe complex service procedures for easy consumption in perspective of the user
- Illustrate dynamic sectioning to communicate internal components inside a complex assembly
- Demonstrate step-by-step procedures to create multiple figures in a single illustration for detailed support and service instructions
- Generate parts lists and call outs directly from CAD metadata to produce dynamic parts lists quickly
- Repurpose 3D illustration to a 2D format to leverage Creo Illustrate 3D files in Arbortext IsoDraw to support all 2D service information deliverables