NCSIMUL is a complete machining simulation software for debugging, optimizing and running machining programs for NC (numerical control) machine tools.
NCSIMUL’s problem-solving capability significantly boosts the cost-effectiveness of the NC environment, including not only programming, but also tooling selection, clamping methods, tools and attachments, machine-tools and the time devoted to the NC process by all the people involved.
- reads and decodes the machining programs used by the machine-tool controller, displays them and enables changes to be made where necessary via a powerful graphic editor
- simulates the machine-tool motion taking into account its characteristics (dimensions, axes, ranges, compensations, controller type) and the machining program
- simulates material removal from the rough stock, and performs a detailed check of the resulting part dimensions, computes the cross-sections, and compares the finished part with the theoretical CAD model,
- optimizes cutting conditions based on tool/material combinations and instant machining conditions (plunge, grooving, chip size, authorized power)
- edits toolpaths by providing sophisticated functions such as the insertion or deletion of NC blocks, the rewriting of ISO programs (translator)
- uses Optitool to reduce your cycle times, extend the life of your cutting tools, and place considerably less stress on your machine tools – all while increasing productivity and reducing costs.